Version 3.6 - Windows
A typical example could look like this :
This Error can be caused by Internet Explorer Security settings. mccPILOTLOG (Version 3.6) is developed under Microsoft and as such, we are using the same web-engine as IE, even is IE is not your favorite browser.
- Open Windows Internet Explorer and go to Tools - Internet Options - Advanced - Security. Make sure the checkbox "Do not save encrypted pages to disk" is clear (not ticked)
- On the same page, make sure "TSL 1.0" is ticked ("TSL 1.2" should not be ticked, since Version 3.6 is using an older IE engine)
- In the Internet Options - (normal) Security tab, go to the Trusted Websites list. Press the Websites button and add the your airline webportal URL to the trusted list.
- Restart Internet Explorer and manually login to the webportal. Make sure this works fine. Logout from the portal and close IE.
Restart mccPILOTLOG and try again. If the problem persists, then continue as follows :
- On the Airline page, select the Tech Log checkbox
- Do a new import
- E-mail the Log file for investigation
Version 4.0 - Mac
- Contact the Helpdesk