The installer requires access to the Temporary folder in order to deploy itself. Your Windows User account does not have permission to this folder...
Do the following steps :
1) Open the Windows File Explorer (or 'My Computer')
2) Copy and paste this on your address bar : C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local
3) Scroll to the bottom and Right-Click the Temp folder and select Properties from the pop-up menu
4) Click on the Security tab
5) Click Edit below the the list, then click Add
6) Type in the Windows Username you have given or the e-mail address if you associated your account with your Microsoft account, and click OK
7) Select the added account from the list and tick 'full control' box under 'Permissions for USERNAME'
8) Click OK to save the changes
9) Click OK once again to close the Properties