Should you be new to mccROSTER / crewCONNECT, we recommend to continue with the following solution :
Go to the Settings - User Account page and verify the app status at the top of the page.
If you get "Test Account" :
- The app runs in DEMO mode with the built-in test account. You can download your roster, up to a maximum of 20 events...
- New Users :
- Continue with this solution : Getting Started with mccROSTER / crewCONNECT
- Existing Users :
- Re-insert your account credentials in the EXISTING USER tab and press CONNECT TO MY ACCOUNT >
- Make sure to use the correct email address, which may be different from e-mail address used in the App Store
- Should you not remember your account password, then press the CHANGE / FORGOT > button
- You can also create / verify your account straight on the website www.crewCONNECT.aero . When done, continue with EXISTING USER as explained above.
If you see "Registered User" :
- Your account is registered on crewCONNECT, however without a valid subscription
- If you had purchased a subscription before, press the CONNECT TO MY ACCOUNT > button. The app will then restore your user license.
- If you are a new user, or your subscription has expired, press the BUY NOW button in the EXISTING USER tab
If you read "Valid Subscription" :
- Everything is fine, you can use the app to its full extend.
- Access to some pages is locked for "Non-Verified User", until the app has verified that you are indeed working for the airline company that you have selected from the Settings - Airline page
- The "Non-Verified User" note at the top of the User Account page automatically turns into "Verified User" as soon as you have successfully logged-in to your company crew web portal with a valid login / password. A successful login to your airline crew web portal guarantees that you are working for that company.
Need further assistance ?
- Should you not be able to get the app out of DEMO mode, contact the Helpdesk straight from inside the app (Main Menu - Helpdesk) and we will be happy to assist your further. We recommend to attach a copy of your App Store payment receipt.
The following (synthetic) Video Tutorial explains how to register a new account :