mccPILOTLOG - Version 4.0
mccPILOTLOG Version 4.0 is using the PhantomJS browser to connect with your airline crew web portal. Most probably, the driver for this browser was not properly installed on your Operating System.
Proceed with the following steps :
1) Make sure you have the latest software update and revisions. On the Tools - Help Desk page press the Re-Install Last Update button.
2) Restart and Close the mccPILOTLOG application
3) Download this ZIP file from our website :
4) Extract the ZIP file and drop the EXE file in the Tech folder of the mccPILOTLOG application folder, located here :
- go to Mac application list and look for mccPILOTLOG
- Right-Click the mouse, or (with Mac keyboard) hold the Cmd button and click, or (with PC keyboard) hold the CTRL key and Left-Click
- choose “show package contents”
- go to “Contents > Resources > Tech”
- you can copy and paste this link straight in the address bar at the top of the File Explorer
Should the problem not be fixed, contact the Helpdesk for further investigation and assistance.