mccPILOTLOG is a pilot logbook desktop software on Windows and Mac OSX, with mobile companion apps on iOS, Android, WinPhone, Blackberry and Kindle. mccPILOTLOG imports flight and simulator events from 310 airlines (Version 3.6) - 250 airlines (Version 4.0) worldwide. The purpose of being a logbook, mccPILOTLOG shall only import flights and simulators from the airline crew portal. Export to your (mobile phone) external Calendar is therefore also limited to these events only.
crewCONNECT is a mobile app for pilots and flight attendants on iOS and Android. This awesome app connects your mobile phone straight to your airline crew portal and retrieves all events, including ground duties, hotel overnights and OFF days. All events are synchronized with your external Calendar. You can share your roster with other crew, even when they fly for another airline. Currently, crewCONNECT support about 200 airlines worldwide.
In total, mccPILOTLOG and crewCONNECT connect to 80 different Crew Management Systems, including EFB and ACARS.
Here is a list with all airlines that we support today :
- mccPILOTLOG - you find the list of all airlines on the Settings - Airline Interface page of the desktop software and on our website mccPILOTLOG - Airlines
- crewCONNECT - you find the list of all airlines on the Settings - Airline page of the mobile app and on the website crewCONNECT.aero
How to download your Roster | crewCONNECT
crewCONNECT aims for maximum ease of use. For most airlines, you can download your roster with a single tap of the button. On the Download page, hit the Sync button and crewCONNECT will take care of it.
Some airline crew web portals are too complex or have technical limitations that do not allow for full-automatic download. For these airlines, we have semi-automatic and off-line solutions.
Depending on the crew portal used by your company, the interface works :
- on-line interface (automatic) : crewCONNECT connects straight to your crew web portal with a single single push of the button
- on-line interface (semi-automatic) : crewCONNECT connects to your crew web portal, but you will have to assist in the navigation (e.g. Sabre AirCrews)
- off-line interface : you must first manually download your roster from the company crew portal. Next, feed the roster file to crewCONNECT. (e.g. Netline / Crewlink)
Start here :
- On the Settings - Airline page, select your airline and fill-out the other boxes
- On the Download page, press the Sync button
The following 3 videos show the on-line (automatic), on-line (semi-automatic) and off-line process.
- on-line interface (automatic) : the following (synthetic) Video Tutorial explains how to download your roster fully automatic :
- on-line interface (semi-automatic) : the following (synthetic) Video Tutorial explains how to download your roster semi-automatic : (Sabre Air Crews for Korean Air, Saudi, Singapore, Swiss)
- off-line interface : the following (synthetic) Video Tutorial explains how to download your roster as PDF file : (Netline / Crewlink)