mccPILOTLOG and crewCONNECT support the following airlines of the LATAM group :
- LATAM Argentina
- LATAM Brasil
- LATAM Cargo Brasil
- LATAM Cargo Chile
- LATAM Cargo Colombia
- LATAM Cargo Mexico
- LATAM Chile
- LATAM Colombia
- LATAM Ecuador
- LATAM Express
- LATAM Paraguay
- LATAM Peru
This solution article is about the login to Sabre AirCrews. This article applies to all companies in the LATAM group, except for LATAM Brasil using AIMS eCrews.
Sabre AirCrews Login
Our application connects straight to the LATAM crew portal by use of a special Token. With this token you can by-pass the complex login procedure with Login, Password and Captcha... !
Your personal Token is hidden somewhere in the LAN portal. Grab your Token in the following 5 steps :
Note : run these steps on your desktop or laptop. Your phone or tablet are not suitable !
1) Login to the LAN crew portal with your login, password and the captcha.
2) Navigate to the Main Menu page. The main menu page is where you have the "AirCrew" menu link (do not click on the link, stay here)
3) Right-mouse click on the purple-blue header at the top and select "View page source" or "View source code":
4) On the new page that is opened, grab the entire HTML content ( press CTRL-A on Windows, or Command-A on Mac ) and copy the content to your clipboard ( press CTRL-C, or Command-C ) :
The HTML content looks like this :
or like this :
5) Paste ( press CTRL-V or Command-V ) the entire HTML content in this magic box . You will then get your personal Token, something similar to this :
Continue with the Token
You now have your unique personal Token. Continue with crewCONNECT (mobile) / mccPILOTLOG (desktop) as follows :
- On the Settings - Airline page, select your LATAM company. (it is important to execute this step, even if your app already shows LATAM. By re-selecting the airline, the app retrieves the latest settings from our server)
- On the Settings - Airline page, insert your Login and the Token
- On the Download page, tap the Sync button to download your roster
- On the Settings - Airline Interface page, select your LATAM company from the dropdown list
- On the Airline page, insert your Login and the Token
- Press the Start button to download your roster